Thursday, September 04, 2008

Feh.

Went to the dentist today, but turned out I was a week ahead of time; I wasn't supposed to go there until the 11th of September. Luckily, though, the secretary lady asked the dentist if she was free, and it turned out I could just go right in. whee. Or not. turns out I have loads of holes... and at least one that has to be filled. Which kinda sucks. An mom has been pestering me for a month now, telling me to be careful with my teeth, because she's in the middle of renewing all her fillings. So not only do I have to go to the dentist and have her torture my teeth for half an hour - I'll get to do it over again some years later!

Yeah, I might be overreacting to this. But it still sucks. And after hearing that news, I went and got lost on the way home. which did NOT help. And I might just start drilling tomorrow>>

On the fun side, something fun is going to happen on saturday^^ But I can't say what. Because it's a surpise, and I dont want to spoil it. I just hope I can eat normal food by then - I mean, I should be able to, shouldn't I? The aftereffects from filling holes don't last for more than a day, do they?

in other news, I just looked at my previous post now, which is all about wondering about school. Truth is, it's loads and loads of fun, and I should write about it. But I think I'll wait until I'm in a better mood... But yesterday at school I was in this race for kids in Ethiope, but instead of running I hopped on one foot(Though I periodically switched feet). For twenty minutes. Today, walking is pain(And it's a loong way to walk home from the dentist><) But hey, it's kinda good pain.

Yeah, I was goin to say somethin about ballett today too... hmmm. Think I'll save that until next time. Also theater news. I should start writing more often=) This makes me kinda happy... As writing is good^^

Love!

No comments: